Welcome to Continue to Learn at BTME 2017
Education - What's on Where?
- Continue to Learn Workshops - Queen's Suite, Harrogate International Centre
- Turf Managers' Conference - The Royal Hall, Harrogate International Centre
- Partner Events (GCMA, STRI & England Golf, BASIS) - The Crown Hotel, Crown Place, HG1 2RZ
- GolfBIC - The Royal Hall, Harrogate International Centre
Feedback from BIGGA members is an essential element when designing Continue to Learn at BTME. Through the Members Choice surveys, BIGGA members actively select the education they would like to see included in the programme.
At Continue to Learn at BTME 2017 we will be featuring 250 hours of education that will be presented by more than 75 speakers.
A varied and valuable learning experience, Continue to Learn at BTME 2017 provides education for:
- Greenkeepers / Assistants
- First Assistants / Deputies
- Course Manager / Head Greenkeeper
- Golf Club Owners, Managers and Committee members
The programme has once again been split into differing types of education offerings:
- One day and half day Workshops
- Turf Managers’ Conference
- Focus On sessions
- Career Development
- Partner Events
NEW for 2017
- General Sessions
We’ve also introduced education ‘Streams’ to help in the selection of education:
- Management Skills
- Personal & Career Development
- Technical Skills
The BTME 2017 App will be updated regularly and feature the full education programme, provide speaker profiles and full information on the exhibitors. Download the App and keep up to date with all things BTME.
- Pre-book Seminars - BIGGA Member benefit
- Booking Bundles - Stretch your training budget - BIGGA Member benefit
- Turf Rewards vouchers - pay for education through the Rewards scheme
With more than 3,000 attendees expected to stream through the doors of Continue to Learn at BTME 2017, we recommend booking early!
We look forward to welcoming you to Harrogate!
You can book for Continue to Learn at BTME 2017 by clicking HERE to access our online booking system. Alternatively you can make your booking over the telephone on 01347 833800 (option 3).
Head of Member Development