Public Performance of Copyright Music

Exhibitors wishing to have music on their stands, by means of TV, Video, slide / tape presentation, record / tape player or live musicians must hold a licence issued by the Performing Rights Society. Charges to cover the public performance of copyright music at shows by stand holders are payable in advance and are at a rate determined by the PRS. Applications and /or queries should be addressed to Mr A Reddish, The Performing Right Society, Empire Court, 51 Winmarleigh Street, Warrington, Cheshire. WA1 1LE.

Tel: 08709 010101
Fax: 0800 0684828

Exhibitors using music systems, etc, must ensure the volume is kept to a level that does not cause disturbance to other exhibitors. In case of any dispute the organisers' decision is final.